Visakhapatnam is a major industrial center and tourist destination in India. The port city is ideal for both a business trip or a pleasure trip. The numerous Vizag sightseeing places can be covered with our Vizag Darshan Packages.
Vizag is perfect for a trip with family, friends, or colleagues or you can even choose to go solo. Catering to all your needs and offering an extensive choice, Vizag Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA provides a curated list of Vizag Darshan Packages.
Our listed cab vendors from Vizag take you around the city at leisure and ensure your comfort throughout the trip. In addition to this, the Vizag Darshan Packages can also be customized to match your interest and budget. You can explore the city and surrounding areas at leisure with our Vizag tour packages with stay and hotel.
Apart from the wide variety and customized Vizag Darshan Packages, our trusted drivers offer the safest cab services so that you can visit the sightseeing places in Vizag without hassle.
Top Places to Visit in Vizag Darshan Packages
Some of the places in Vizag that you can visit with our Vizag Darshan Packages include:
1. Simhachalam Temple: Simhachalam Temple is also known as the Shri Varaha Lakshmi Narashima Temple. It is a Hindu shrine dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The ancient 11th-century temple is located on a hill in the Eastern Ghats. Surrounded by dense forests, it offers an amazing sight. Visit this place for its tranquility, architecture, and carvings.
2. Rushikonda Beach: Regarded as the ‘Jewel of the East Coast,’ Rushikonda Beach is a less crowded destination. You can gaze at the clear blue skies, take a stroll, watch the birds, swim or sunbathe at the surreal beach.
You can indulge in thrilling activities like water skiing and windsurfing. You can enjoy a quiet picnic and play beach volleyball too. Click photos of the sands and the wild waves of the Bay of Bengal. Foodies can taste some delicious seafood at Rushikonda Beach.
3. Kailasagiri: Kailasagiri is a hilltop park offering breathtaking views of the hills and the beaches of Vizag. Spread over 100 acres, the verdant park is located at a height of 173 meters. You can spend time at the well-maintained park decorated with the 40-feet tall statues of Shiva and Parvati.
It also features a floral clock, Titanic Viewpoint Jungle Trails, Shanthi Ashram, and Shanku Chakra Nama. You can take a ropeway ride to reach this place. However, the journey through the curved roads is equally thrilling.
4. Visakha Museum: Situated in the 150-year-old famous Dutch Bungalow, on the RK Beach Road, Visakha Museum dates back to 260 BC. It attracts tourists due to its remarkable collection of artifacts, antiques, and historical assets. The museum preserves records of the great history of Vizag.
You can perceive the portraits of the royal members of Bobbili and Vizianagaram. There are armor suits, spears and muzzle loading guns, stuffed animals, crockery, weapons, coins, silk costumes, manuscripts, diaries, scrapbooks, maps, and similar rare stuff.
5. Submarine Museum: Awaken the sailor in you by visiting the Submarine Museum. It is located inside the INS Kurusura submarine of the Indian Navy. Moreover, it is the first-ever submarine turned into a museum in Asia.
You can enjoy a guided tour to understand the working of the submarine. Experience the life of a sailor inside a submarine, learn about its significant history and explore the artifacts and equipment.
There are many sightseeing spots in Vizag besides those listed above. You can also plan a visit to the remaining tourist attractions in Vizag such as Yarada Beach, Dolphin’s Nose, Bojjannakonda, Lawson’s Bay Beach, War Memorial, Sagar Nagar Beach, and Ross Hill Church.
To add a dash of fun to your trip, you can visit MGM Selvee Water World and Matsyadarshini Aquarium. Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority or VUDA park is another sightseeing place that must not be missed by any nature lover. Treat your senses to its rich flora and fauna. The refreshing setup will take away the tiredness of city life within a few minutes.
Similar to our list of top cab vendors offering Vizag Darshan Packages, we have also created the top list for Delhi Darshan packages, Chennai Darshan packages, Kolkata Darshan packages, Hyderabad Darshan packages, and Mumbai Darshan packages.
If you wish to visit more than just Vizag on your Vizag Darshan Packages, then you can choose an exclusive tour to places such as Borra Caves (69 km), Buddhist Excavations (26 km), Katiki Waterfalls (70 km), and Lambasingi (78 km).
Curious? Hurry request a call back now to explore the best of Vizag!