Vizag is a major port city on the Southeastern coast of India with a natural harbor. It is well known for being the first Naval Base in India. Located in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the city is among the most popular holidaying destinations in the country. Vizag is renowned for its pristine beaches and the wide variety of exciting activities offered for adventure seekers. The city is visited by tourists from across the world. Vizag is best explored with Vizag Local Sightseeing Tour Packages.
Vizag is perfect for a refreshing vacation away from the monotonous city life. At Vizag Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, we bring to you the best of Vizag through our curated list of the best Vizag local sightseeing tour packages from local cab vendors. Other than Vizag, we also offer a comprehensive list of holiday packages for other cities such as Delhi Local Sightseeing Tour Packages, Hyderabad Local Sightseeing Tour Packages, Mumbai Local Sightseeing Tour Packages, and many more.
Our list of Vizag Sightseeing Tour Packages by private cab offers you the best ways to travel across Vizag. We ensure your trip is comfortable while catering to all your needs whether you are traveling with family, kids, or simply a gang of friends. From planning a Vizag sightseeing tour to delivering a unique experience based on your interest we take care of everything for you.
The listed cab vendors on our site offer Vizag City Tours suitable for people of all ages, varying interests, and travel requirements. These Vizag City Tour Packages include everything from sightseeing to transportation from the airport or railway station.
The listed Local Sightseeing Tour Packages comes with competitive pricing and can be customized depending upon the number of days you want to spend in Vizag. You can also plan a personalized all-inclusive Vizag tour with the car rental companies listed on our site or pick from the customized sightseeing tour packages offered.
Best Places to Visit in Vizag Local Sightseeing Tour Packages
Vizag offers various exciting sightseeing places. Most Vizag local sightseeing tour packages cover the following popular places to see in Vizag:
1. Rishikonda Beach: Vizag’s most popular beach, Rishikonda Beach is well known among water sports lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Owing to its natural beauty, the beach is referred to as the 'Jewel of the East Coast'. You can spend time feasting on the stunning views of the Bay of Bengal at the Rishikonda Beach. Thrilling seekers can go swimming, jet skiing, parasailing, and windsurfing on the beach.
2. Submarine Museum: The Submarine Museum is an exciting sightseeing spot to visit on your Vizag sightseeing tour by a private taxi. The Museum is located on RK Beach. It is built inside the INS Kurusura which was decommissioned in 2001 after serving the Indian Navy for 31 years. You can witness the working of a submarine and feel the patriotic thrill as you walk across Asia's first submarine museum.
3. Ramakrishna Beach: Home to several tourist attractions of Vizag, Ramakrishna Beach is also popularly known as RK Beach. It is an ideal spot for those looking to relax by the beach enjoying the serenity of nature. You can also visit the Ramakrishna Mission Ashram, Kali Temple, and Matsyadarshini Aquarium located near the beach.
4. Kailasagiri: One of the most popular sightseeing places in Vizag, the Kailasagiri hilltop park offers the best views of the cityscape. It is a must-visit place on your Visakhapatnam sightseeing tour. The expansive stretch is located at a height of 360 feet and can be reached through a thrilling ropeway ride. You can enjoy a picnic, try horse riding, and indulge in a toy train journey with kids.
5. Gangavaram beach: Another place that you must visit on your sightseeing tour by car is the picturesque Gangavaram Beach, blessed with natural charm. It is perfect to capture the most romantic moments of your trip.
Besides these popular tourist attractions, one day Vizag tour packages can include visits to several other prominent places. It will depend upon your interest and on the number of days you are spending in the city.
Some of these places are Sagar Nagar Beach, Dolphin’s Nose Lighthouse, Indira Gandhi Zoological Park, Ross Hill Church, Dutch Cemetery, Bheemili Beach, VUDA Park, Yarada Beach, and Lawson's Bay Beach. And for those who want to spend an entire day having fun, Live In Adventures, Visakha Museum, and Amaravathi Water Park offer some of the best activities and things to do in Vizag.
If you have enough time at hand you can step a few kilometers away from the city, and treat your senses at the sightseeing places such as Borra Caves, Araku Valley, Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary, Havi Konda, Thotla Konda, Bojjana Konda, Salihundam, Katiki Waterfalls, Lambasingi and many more.
With Vizag Local sightseeing tour packages, you can explore the beach city to the fullest with a private car at your disposal and spend as much time as possible at each of the sightseeing places. You can speak to our travel experts to know more details about our packages. Fill out the Contact Us Form to reach out to one of our travel experts now!